Realtor Staging Benefits
Staging is a proven technique to maximize your client's most valuable asset. The benefits are numerous, essential, and profound.
- Faster and higher sale price. Staged homes sell for an average of 7% more money than un-staged homes, which means an extra $21,000 on the purchase price of a $300,000 home
- Gain referral and repeat business
- Enhanced professional image
- Present and show better including new construction and higher priced homes
- Increased number of offers in hot markets
Viewed by buyers as well maintained
Buyers' agents recognize that professionally staged listings are move -in ready and are inclined to show staged properties
Vacant Home Staging:
Vacant homes usually take much longer to sell because they appear cold and devoid of a personality. For realtors, we will develop several ways to stage a vacant property – from staging the entire home to just the first floor or key rooms plus some added vignettes for the other parts of the property.