Seller Staging Benefits
The way you live in you house and the way you market it are two different things. As a seller you get accustomed to how your home looks and cannot see its flaws. Once you put a home up for sale – it becomes a product and should be prepared properly in order to attract the widest range of potential buyers.
- Makes More Money: Staged homes sell for 6-11% higher than non-staged
- A price reduction can never be recouped. A home staging fee is always substantially less than a reduction in the home’s price. Plus all home staging fees are tax deductible
- Staged properties will increase the number of offers and selling price in hot markets
- Professionally staged listings STAND-OUT in prospective buyers' minds.
- 95% of buyers buy on emotion. It’s how they feel when they first see your home. So it's important to create the most desirable environment possible that will attract and pull at your prospective buyers heartstrings.
you only have one chance to make a first impression. Whether that first impression is online or in person, you only have a few seconds to make a buyer stop and take notice. This is why Staging is so important.